Friday, April 1, 2011

pregnant pose

Photobucket
photo by michelangelo di battista

I love the cover for the current harper’s bazaar UK april 2011 issue....the magazine features pregnant supermodel eva herzigova. I normally am not a huge fan of pregnancy on the cover of fashion magazines, but this one seems to work....it is a bit mysterious, yet seductive. I feel like ever since demi moore did her infamous pregnant cover for vanity fair, so many other magazines have tried to do the same thing. it can get a little boring after awhile...I mean how many times do we have see the same look done over and over again?

it is a bit refreshing to see a cover like this, that goes in the opposite direction. I love the way eva herzigova looks....her blown hair, flawless makeup and those pale lips. she looks so calm and sophisticated in that black skinny dress....such a perfect silhouette. personally, I would love to wear that dress. whether pregnant or not, this is what I would like to see more on the cover of fashion magazines....sexy simplicity!

1 comment: