Sunday, April 24, 2011

in a balloon fashion....

Photobucket

I would like to thank my fellow sister in black for a very fun belated birthday balloon adventure....I so thought of this naomi campbell editorial from the vogue march 1998 issue while we were riding in the sky. in my mind, I thought it would have been so stylish if we wore dramatic dresses with top hats much like these two photos....I think by now you know how my mind works. I can always make an editorial out of all the places we go. I know it would have been a bit incongruous...but I so love the idea and fantasy of getting all dressed up to go for a balloon ride....this is one of my favorite vogue layouts I hope you find it as inspiring as I do....thanks again for a fun time!


Photobucket
photos by ellen von unwerth

1 comment: